Monday, August 11, 2008

2nd Saturday, Gallista BBQ Fund-Raiser, Meet the Artists and Silent Auction

Thank You, everyone that came out to support Gallista Gallery on 2nd Saturday our all day event was a great success. Special thanks to City Councilwomen Lourdes Galvan for her support, my family and to all those that sold tickets and helped putting it together . I thank those that just donated money. I feel we are doing something positive for the artists and the community. We are proud to be RAZA!
It was great to see many of my childhood friends Vatos Locos y sus familias old and new friends.... "Puro Gallo"
Thanks to the artists that participated in our "Meet the Artists" event, several people came up to me and told me how exciting it was to watch you all work. You made a big impression!
I also want to thank the artists and friends that generously donated to the Silent Auction. Thank You, Thank you, Thank You, MIL GRACIAS Ah Todos!


Happy Birthday Dennis! The Band "The Ghost Tracks" was great!

No comments: